These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bettipsfootball.com Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Bettipsfootball.com website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms of service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Bet Tips Football and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bet Tips Football. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.bettipsfootball.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.bettipsfootball.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.bettipsfootball.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.bettipsfootball.com
Redistribute content from Bet Tips Football (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Bet Tips Football does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Bet Tips Football, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Bet Tips Football shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Bet Tips Football reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Bet Tips Football a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses;
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Bet Tips Football and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Bettipsfootball.com logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you haveany queries regarding any of our terms, please Contat us.
Spain boss: Portugal NL tie is our WC quarter
Spain coach Luis Enrique says he and his players are treating Tuesday's Nations League game against Portugal as if it were a World Cup quarterfinal.FootFeeds - 1 day, 7 hours, 33 minutes ago
Pulisic returns, to start U.S.'s WC warm-up game
U.S. men's manager Gregg Berhalter said that Christian Pulisic and Ricardo Pepi will both start in Tuesday's friendly against Saudi Arabia.FootFeeds - 1 day, 9 hours, 33 minutes ago
USMNT's Gregg Berhalter says five starters will miss Saudi Arabia friendly, but who is in his ideal XI?
Let's take a dive into who has potentially locked in their spotFootFeeds - 1 day, 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
USMNT vs. Saudi Arabia prediction, odds, spread: International friendly picks, best bets for Tuesday, Sept. 27
Soccer expert Jon Eimer locked in his picks and best bets for Saudi Arabia vs. USMNT on Tuesday, September 27FootFeeds - 10 hours, 29 minutes ago
England, France unseeded in Euro 2024 draw
England and France could face a tricky route to the finals of Euro 2024 as they will be unseeded in the qualifying draw.FootFeeds - 4 hours, 49 minutes ago
Sterling on England woes: Players to blame
Raheem Sterling said England's players must take responsibility for their poor form ahead of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.FootFeeds - 1 day, 18 hours, 49 minutes ago
Tim Howard says USMNT lacking leadership ahead of 2022 World Cup tune-up against Saudi Arabia
Howard, who starred for the Americans at 2014 World Cup, raised some other concerns, tooFootFeeds - 15 hours, 23 minutes ago
England had players-only moment after Italy loss
Gareth Southgate revealed that England's players held a clear-the-air meeting without staff present after losing 1-0 to Italy on Friday.FootFeeds - 1 day, 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
The World Cup Is a Feeling, One That Money Can’t Buy
The tournament is, at heart, a feeling, and FIFA and Qatar may be forgetting that no amount of spending is a substitute.FootFeeds - 1 day, 10 hours, 25 minutes ago
Mexico: Jimenez, Corona a 'last minute' WC call
Mexico coach Gerardo Martino said on Monday that injured Raul Jimenez and Jesus Corona will be a 'last minute' call for the World Cup final squad.FootFeeds - 20 hours, 33 minutes ago
England's players still believe in Gareth Southgate, and that only improves their World Cup odds
England are not without their issues, but the players and coach Gareth Southgate are united in solving them together, as a draw to Germany showed.FootFeeds - 1 day, 2 hours, 33 minutes ago